10.3 C
Saturday, December 9, 2023
HomeNewsBody of Missing Chicago Man Noah Enos Recovered from Chicago River Near...

Body of Missing Chicago Man Noah Enos Recovered from Chicago River Near Concert Venue


Related stories


Body of Missing Chicago Man Noah Enos Recovered from Chicago River Near Concert Venue

Tragic news unfolded as the lifeless body of Noah Enos, a Chicago man who had gone missing after attending a concert on Monday night near a popular music venue, was retrieved from the Chicago River on Saturday morning. Enos was formally identified by his family.

The announcement was made by a close family member through a dedicated GoFundMe page created for Enos. Kristen Zoller shared the heartbreaking confirmation of his passing and expressed gratitude for the support and kindness shown during this difficult time. Zoller requested continued prayers for Enos’ grieving loved ones.

Missing Chicago man Noah Enos found dead; body pulled from Chicago River near concert venue

According to reports, the 26-year-old’s body was discovered near the 1300 block of North Elston Avenue at approximately 9:45 a.m. The medical examiner later confirmed that the recovered remains belonged to Enos, although the cause of death has not been disclosed at this stage.

Enos had attended the concert with a coworker at the Salt Shed, located in a former Morton Salt packaging warehouse, on Monday night. His family revealed that he had been in contact with friends via text and Snapchat until around 9 p.m., after which his phone battery died around 10 p.m.

Concerned for his well-being, Enos’ family initiated a search, becoming suspicious of possible foul play when they discovered that his last messages and calls had been sent around 5 p.m., despite his friends receiving text messages from him between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. that evening.

Enos had texted a friend at approximately 8 p.m., informing them that he was near the front of the venue. However, after a 9 p.m. text to the same friend, he did not communicate further.

His girlfriend also noted that it was unusual for Enos not to contact her and for him not to walk home.

Enos had relocated to Chicago about a year ago and worked at a restaurant while also engaging in graphic design work for a T-shirt company, as per his family.

An autopsy is scheduled to determine the cause of Enos’ untimely death.



- Never miss a story with notifications

- Gain full access to our premium content

- Browse free from up to 5 devices at once

Latest stories



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here